
I can't put my finger on what is wrong with this picture. Maybe it is the the lighting, or the fact that it's not quite centered... or maybe it's the fact that the picture was taken on May 3rd and their was snow on the ground.

We had "family movie night" on Friday night. The weather was nasty, so we cuddled up and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was a good movie. Matthew and Luke loved to dance to it.

Luke and Matthew playing with Jacob.
Matthew and Luke cuddled up to watch "Alvin and the Chipmunks".

Nathan was helping me make cinnamon rolls... I think he was snitching a little!

Papa the "horsey".
1 comment:
The look on Jared's face is the same look I had on mine during that movie...just sayin'...I guess I didn't 'get' it.
I can't believe Jacob is rolling over already. He's the baby though...he's going to have to move quickly to keep up with the other boyz!
Post a Comment