Sunday, August 17, 2008

2008 Chase County Fair

We went to the Chase County Fair on Saturday evening. Great Grandma Elaine, Joe, Sarah, Peyton, Papa Jerry and Grandma Tami all went too and enjoyed the festivities!
We end every trip to the fair with a funnel cake!

Nathan finally started to try the rides. He was having fun!


All four of the kids going!



Luke went down one of the slides.


Peyton is a crazy driver!




Grandma Tami and Jacob enjoying themselves.


Jacob was enjoying watching everything go by!


Matthew won a hammer. It said BAM on the side. Pretty fitting for our little BAM BAM!


We started with the horses. Nathan wouldn't ride them. I was pretty sure I was going to be sick and it occurred to me- I'm not young anymore!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take the best pictures Missy! It looks like the kids had a great time! I love the picture of your Mom & Jacob! :)

Charlie said...

The fair is a great time for all!
Looks as if all the kids had fun! And don't worry Missy, Dolan and I also thought the carousel was going fast and yes, I too got dizzy. Oh well for being young huh? :)

Wheeler Family said...

OK, has the carousel always gone this fast??!? I got on with Ashton, and he didn't want to sit on the horse. So I stood with him on my hip. I got really dizzy & it seemed to go on forever!! :)

Blackmans said...

Ok! I am so glad it wasn't just me! I got off and seriously thought I was going to be sick. My Dad had a good laugh... but it made feel VERY old! I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought that! LOL!