This week was crazy. Luke had an appointment for 6 year check-up on Wednesday. It was suppose to be our "date", but he decided he wanted Matthew to go with us. After getting to North Platte I started feeling horrible. We headed home after Luke's appointment and by the time I made it half way home I was wishing I could pull over and take a quick nap. I felt bad that Luke's day was ruined, but he didn't seem to notice. The next several days only got worse and I am feeling much better now!
My cousin Vanessa and her daughter Addison, and cousin Sabrina are all in town for the weekend. We had a supper at Grandma Elaine's on Friday night to see everyone! Jacob was very excited to see Addison!

Jared and Nathan racing their trikes. Nathan won!

Miss Addison is so darn cute! Vanessa got some good pictures so check her blog later in the week for more!

Luke and Peytie playing some tunes on the organ.

Matthew getting EVERY toy out of the toy box.

Jacob was very tired by the end of the night. Here he is hanging out on Sis's lap. He likes her a lot in case you were wondering.

Great-Grandma Elaine, Addison, Vanessa, Jacob and Sarah hanging out on Grandma's nice porch.

Addison and Great-Grandma
Jen our babysitter hanging out.


I love this picture!



Matthew not feeling very well.

Nathan really not feeling well. He was sick too. He sat and cried for over an hour. The only thing to calm him was to tickle his face. He's better now too!
2 comments:
I can see how much Larissa & Jacob get along... hint, hint.. :) Addie is such a cutie pie!!! :)
Okay several things missy first i would just like to say once again that I HATE having my picture taken, and second the sky picture is amazing!!!
Post a Comment