Oh my goodness! This is precious! I think Jacob looks like he is a genius baby, and is teaching the big brothers what to do. What a photo op!!! You are good, Missy. Very good. Love, Grandma Tami
This has got to be the cutest picture! I love it! It really does appear that Jacob is giving Nathan & Matthew a few lessons on computers... Too funny! ;o)
6 comments:
That's so cute....of course, any picture with your boys in it is cute :)
I laughed out loud! That is too cute!
Okay, how is it that it looks like Jacob is showing the other two how to use that thing? nice photo skills, Miss. too funny.
Oh my goodness! This is precious! I think Jacob looks like he is a genius baby, and is teaching the big brothers what to do. What a photo op!!! You are good, Missy. Very good.
Love, Grandma Tami
This has got to be the cutest picture! I love it! It really does appear that Jacob is giving Nathan & Matthew a few lessons on computers... Too funny! ;o)
I love that black and white of your whole family. Good stuff Missy!
Post a Comment