Thursday, September 11, 2008

Luke's news

Luke has been working hard in Awana. Last year he came close to finishing his red book, he just had one LONG verse to say. Last night when I picked him up I asked him if he said his verse and he said, "Yes and I got a new book"! YAY!! He was excited and his Dad and I are VERY proud of him!


7 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

GREAT job, Luke!

Charlie said...

Great job Luke!!! Keep it up!

Sherman said...

Way to go Luke!

Bley's Blog said...

I am proud of him too! Great job Luke! Last night when one of the Sparky's were up front saying their verse, one of my little Cubbies said "WOW...that is a REALLY LONG verse to remember!" I thought it was cute, but very true!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

That's so great! I remember John 3:16 was my 'crowning' moment in Awana's! I remember thinking I would NEVER memorize that one but eventually did. Oh, the memories... ;o)

Tami Vrbas said...

Good job, Luke!! You are growing up so much. I love the glow of achieving that milestone on your face! I'm so glad your momma records these special moments of your life.

Love,
Grandma Tami

Josie said...

Great job Luke! I was walking down the hall and he just had to tell me and was so excited and absolutely glowing!! Keep up the good work. Josie