We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Family trip
Tuesday night after Luke's program we took off to Kearney for a little family time.
This is what happens when I let my kids dress themselves...
Matthew going down the slide.
Matthew kept taking his plugs out of his ears. For anyone who has kids who have tubes... do you have any advice on how to keep the plugs in? We would make him get out immediately, and put them back in, but he hates wearing them.
4 comments:
I used the sticky cream for dentures. It makes a huge mess but the plugs stay in.
I don't know....that is always what we have done with Collin. Just make him get out until he lets us put them back in. It's hard, I know.
The boys seemed to enjoy the pool.
You've been tagged! It's fun and easy! Check out my blog for details.
Post a Comment