I have been meaning to have our family pictures taken for over a year now. I finally decided to take a picture of the boys for our Christmas card. Here are a few poses...






Last week while Jared was gone I was having trouble keeping the boys in bed. While Luke was at
AWANA, Matthew snuck downstairs and got into Maya's
hope chest. He came walking into the family room announcing that this blanket is now "HIS". At first I was mad that he had gone through the
hope chest without me around, but then when I saw his face and how excited he was I decided to let him sleep with it. I took him upstairs, tucked him in and he rolled over and closed his eyes. He's been sleeping with it ever since.

Jacob is just like any other man... remote in one hand and a phone in the other. Taking after his Dad already.


This is a picture of Peyton trying to find toys in our
toy box. She was almost all the way in there at one point in time.
7 comments:
What handsome young men! And I think that's so sweet about Matthew and the hope chest.
Thats so neat that Matthew wants Sweetpea's blanket! WHat a bond those two still have! All the pics look great...
The boys are looking very Handsome! They all have those penetrating eyes! I have to agree with Aletha on the blanket, Matthew, and Maya!
They are each so sweet and handsome in their own ways. Somehow I think Sweetpea doesn't mind if Matthew makes good use of her blanket. He looks happy. Such a bond between them, even now.
The pics of the boys look great! They are all very cute. And I love the pic of Matthew with Maya's blanket. I can understand how you could have been upset with him at first but it is really one of the sweetest things. Maya stays close to him this way. It is so amazing the bond that is shared between twins.
Great pictures! And, the picture of Matthew with Maya's blanket is just so sweet.
I love the new pics of the boys! They are growing up so fast Missy! And I love the pic of Matthew and his sisters "blankie." It's so sweet that he still has the special connection...
Post a Comment