Sunday, December 28, 2008

A little bit of everything

I realize I have kind of ignored my blog for a little while. Things at the Blackman's Zoo are busy as normal. Raising four kids and being pregnant can have their moments and I guess the first thing to go was the blog. This might be the largest post I've made... so sorry.


Nathan and his goofy smile.



Jared and I made cookies the weekend before Christmas. We made a double batch of three different kinds of cookies and a batch of bonbons. Jared was the designated roller. He thought it was great at first but soon he was wondering what he signed up for...


YUMMY!



While we were making cookies we heard Jacob whining and this is where we found him. In case your wondering our zoo is filled with monkeys!!!


Matthew thought it was funny so he had to try it next!


The guys eating in the kitchen.



Seth and Jared were able to get some pheasant hunting in. They smoked them up on Christmas day.


We hosted Christmas at our house this year. We had a fun day of presents, good food and a lot of games. I know I had a lot of fun!!


Nathan playing with some of his Christmas presents.


The kids and Jared on Christmas morning.



Jacob fresh from a bath hanging out with Addison.


Luke playing with one of his presents, a punching bag. Very fitting for our house. Maybe the kids can take their aggression out on that instead of each other!


Jared and Jacob


Matt and Matthew playing Barbies on Christmas Day. The Barbies were out because Peyton was here playing. Now the boys want to play with them everyday. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

Dad watching a movie on Christmas Day.

Luke hanging out with Matt.

Heidi and Jacob having some quality time.

This is what Jacob does when he gets tired. This is why we lay him down to sleep instead of trying to rock him.


Gary stopped over on Christmas evening to drop off some presents for the kiddos. Of course he had to wrestle for a little while.
This weekend we went to Papa and Nana's house (Jared's parents), to celebrate Christmas with them.

Three babies celebrating their first Christmas- Jacob, Haley and Emma.

The grand kids under the tree.

Papa Carson entertaining the kids.

Uncle Jared and Emma.

The kids unwrapping gifts.

1 comment:

Sherman said...

Thanks for the wonderful Christmas dinner. It was nice to see everyone. Addison just loves Jacob and while your boys are playing with Barbies my little girl loves trucks now. We finally just had to get her some. Funny how that works. Love you all. Thanks for the great Christmas.