My Mom, Grandma, the boys and I went to Luke's Spelling Bee on Tuesday. All we were able to see was the awards, but he was very excited to have us all there. He didn't place, but made it to the second round. His Dad and I are very proud of him for even qualifying!!!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Updates
I am so behind on posts its not even funny. Sorry, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I will try to update as much as possible in this post...
While waiting for the awards to start we were all able to enjoy the beautiful day out on the playground. It was fun to watch Matthew and see him interact with the older kids. He has no fear when it comes to watching older kids and then trying it on his own. Of course Luke was an awesome big brother letting him tag along and playing with him.
The boys and I also went to school on Monday afternoon to Luke's Valentine's Day party. Luke was very excited to have us all there and then Jared showed up shortly after we did. I don't have any pictures, but was proud to see how well Luke shared everything with his little brothers. Now if we could just get him to do that at home! =)
Last Friday we ended up having a snow day. We were suppose to get around 7 inches of snow, but it turned out to be maybe 3. I was a little disappointed. We went down to Uncle Dave and Aunt Amy's house to build a snowman. The kids had fun and the little snowman is cute!
I tried to give Jacob a Mohawk the other day. I was looking at a baby picture of him and decided to try it out. It didn't turn out nearly as well as it use to. On a side note- Jacob is now walking all over the place. He has been walking around furniture for a very long time, but never had the confidence to go farther than that. Now he walks and then stops and starts clapping. It is so cute and he is such a funny little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sheesh, Missy, you have nothing better to do than put new posts on your blog, do you? I mean, with 4 little boys, I'd imagine you have TONS of free time!
Nice snowman. I admired it the other day as I drove by. I also love the mohawk. There will come a day when he will probably want a real one.
I cannot even begin to imagine 1 day 1 hour walking in your shoes. I think that my life is crazy. I give you lots of thumbs up. I am so excited you you guys with a little girl on the way. Congrats-
Post a Comment