
Jacob loves to get into everything. It's cute sometimes. The other day he got this skillet out and carried it around for a long time. Then he found some toys and climbed in it. I'm not sure what he was pretending it was, but it was really cute.

I'm pretty sure that Jared is also pregnant. This is my first pregnancy that he has had symptoms with me. He has gained weight, felt sick on the same days I have, had hot flashes and eats some seriously strange food. There are more things, but I won't get into all of them. His favorite snack is pickles and shredded cheese- together. My strangest craving so far is apples.
5 comments:
That is so funny about Jared. Pickles & Cheese! Haha. I have been eating apples like they're going out of style. Normally, I could take or leave them, but I have to have at least 1 a day right now :)
Renee- I am the same way with apples. There for a while I was eating up to three a day. I think its a very strange craving. Nothing exciting like ice cream and pickles. LOL!
That is so funny about Jared! Pickles and cheese though? WEIRD!
You have got the cutest kids you two! I have witnessed Jared eating his pickles & cheese & he chows them down! :)
I like pickles and cheese together. I have been eating them like that for a long time. Jon Paul actually gained weight when I was losing it at the beginning of my pregnancy. He eats strange things NOW. I ask him if he is pregnant a lot cuz he eats strange things.
Post a Comment