Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some stuff...

This Monday and Tuesday was Luke's Star Student days at school. During those two days he was able to take pictures, games, snacks and have people go eat lunch with him. Jared and I have been up to eat with him before, but this time he could have other people too. On Monday, my Mom went with me and we met Jared to eat lunch with him. Today I picked my Dad up and he ate lunch with us. It was fun to hang out with him and his class and to visit with his teacher.
Luke showing a photo album to his class.
We bought bunnies on Saturday while we were in McCook. They are adorable!! I also took the bunnies up to the school with me today for Luke's class to see. They seemed to love them!
Mike, Cami, Morgan and Chase came to McCook on Saturday. Mike was the hypnotist at the Wauneta- Palisade Prom. For more information on him you can go to the site- www.thehypnomike.com


All the kids in one corner of the house playing together.


Luke and Chase. They look A LOT alike!


All the kids love to hang out with Aunt Cami!

Tori and Daniel before prom.

7 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kt said...

Cute new bunnies! What did you guys name them? The boys sure are growing up! And when am I going to see pics of your remodel job?
AND....when did you go from 28 weeks to over 31 weeks pregnant?!?!?! I swear I just looked at it the other day and it only said 28 weeks something...and now it says 31 weeks 3 days!

The Hagan Clan said...

i totally forgot they was supposed to get new bunnies in...dang it...and i bet they are all gone...well they are sure cute!

Blackmans said...

Kt- Your comment cracked me up. I have been wondering where the time went too. That is a little strange for me since the time usually drags towards the end. Not this time!! Maybe it has something to do with having four kids. I'm pretty sure of it!!

I think the bunnies names are Bugs and Bunny Foo Foo. Luke named them. I'm not sure which is which. I think he changes it every time.

Dave Ja Vu said...

We need to get down there to see the bun-buns and the carpet in the family room. Life is too busy around here. It's ridiculous!

The Maris' said...

I cannot imagine having pets to care for. They sure are cute. You are a gluton for punishment missy.

Blackmans said...

Dave- Come down any time. I understand life has been crazy, so I'll understand if you can't get here right away.

Kim- you are very, very right. We are a gluton for punishment. LOL! The last few nights we have brought them inside at night because it has been so cold out. Then they keep me awake all night because they are loud!!! We are going to have to rethink that quickly. I don't mind being up with the kids, but not the pets!! LOL!