Monday, August 23, 2010

^^^^^^^^

The last few weeks we have just been enjoying the last few days of summer.  Luke, Matthew and Nathan went on a short camping trip with their Dad.  They caught a few trout and had a good time getting dirty and "roughing it".  I stayed home with Jake and Abby and got to spend some quality time with them.

Jacob, Luke, Nathan, Ben and Matthew having lunch.    Ben and Luke have been hanging out as much as possible this summer.

The boys getting ready for a ride behind Grandma Joyce's 4-wheeler.  We tried to give Abby a ride, but she didn't want anything to do with that 4-wheeler.  Grandpa Dave saved her.

And they're off...

Abby was happy to see them go.

Then she didn't want Grandpa Dave to let her go.

Jared and Gary made their annual salsa.  Here are some of the goodies from my garden and my Mom's.  I had an over abundance of peppers, and well, tomatoes too.  I'm willing to give them away.  I have canned tomato sauce and Jared made 3 1/2 batches of salsa.  So, if you need peppers or tomatoes let me know.

Gary and Jared with the final product.

No comments: