I was trying to get a picture of Abby and Ellison together, but Abby wouldn't cooperate.
It's Matthew!
It's Spiderman!
We were able to make a trip to Omaha to see my cousin Vanessa and her baby girl Olivia. We were even lucky enough to see Addison while we were there. While we were in Omaha with Abby and Ellison, Amy took all the boys to the Lincoln Zoo. We didn't get any pictures from it, but they were really excited when we got back.
Addison coloring.
Beautiful baby girl.
Grandma with Addison and Olivia.
I was so glad I finally got to see her- and hold her!
Addison and Abby hanging out in the waiting room.
We headed back to Dave and Amy's and did some swimming that afternoon.
Jack and his crazy hair.
We had to get Luke a birthday cookie.
I finally got the two girls together for a picture. I'm pretty sure Ellison could pass as my daughter! :)
1 comment:
Love the picture of you and the 2 girls.
Post a Comment