Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hunting

This year Jared, my Dad and Grandpa Dave all went deer hunting together.  They had a total of 7 deer and could have got a few more, but they ran out of time.  Grandpa Dave camped out in the garage for the week and we all enjoyed having him here.  The kids talked him in to making them sandwiches and we played cards at night.  We can't wait for next year!

 Dad, Grandma Elaine and Abby working hard at bagging meat.
 Abby was a lot of help.
 Jared, Grandma Joyce and Dave working hard at cutting meat up.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, I have absolutely no experience with this, but it looks interesting and like a lot of fun (and work!) :)

Blackmans said...

LOL! To be honest, Linda, it's not my favorite thing to do. I help with what I can, and I do enjoy eating it, but beyond that I just try to stay out of the way. :)