Nathan and Tori helped me make Christmas ornaments for a craft fair. I ended up not setting a table up and after looking at them closer I have decided to just give them as gifts to a few lucky family members instead! :) That and my dog ate a couple of them. All in all, it didn't work out too well.
Aletha, Dalton and Emma came to see us one afternoon. Abby and Emma were cute playing with toy guns.
Matthew practicing his handwriting.
Jacob was in time out for hitting Abby in the head with the play microphone on the floor. When I went to tell him he could go play I found him asleep.
1 comment:
You're a busy lady! How do you find time for blogging too? :) I love that you take lots of photos of everyday activities. These are precious times indeed.
Post a Comment