Saturday, December 04, 2010

*********

The Friday of the Thanksgiving weekend we all met at our house for the Husker game.

 Nathan giving baby Olivia kisses.  We were very excited to get home from North Platte Friday afternoon and have Vanessa, Addison, Olivia and Sabrina at our house.  Nathan was more than excited to kiss on another baby.
 Watching the game. 

As you can see in this picture I am having trouble with my pre-lit tree.  I have two areas where the bulbs burnt out and finding the bulb that is preventing it from lighting up is 100 times harder than finding it on a string you can stretch out.  I have replaced a ton of bulbs and still nothing.  I finally decorated it and left it as it is, but I am so frustrated with the fact that it has huge spots where there are no lights.
 They are obviously excited about the game...
 The cousins watching a game that evening.
 The adults playing a game of Apples to Apples.


1 comment:

sixbehrs said...

I also have a pre-lit tree...but my issue is that I can't find the right bulbs to replace the burnt-out ones. there are 2 spots that are dim now..and it looks awful! I really liked the tree the first couple of years, but now it just frustrates me!