Sorry for the lack of pictures lately. Things have been a little... crazy. We are in the process of painting, cleaning and preparing our new house to move. Also during this process I have been packing and occasionally have to clean for a quick showing of our house. We are all excited to get out to our new house, but the process of moving is a bit overwhelming. I think this was a lot easier when we only had 1 child and we bought this house. But moving 7 people is exhausting. I have a lot of extra hands trying to help me. All of them little and not so helpful from time to time. They like to undo what I accomplish.
Somewhere in this chaos I have lost my charger to my camera. My battery is dead so there won't be any new pictures from that camera until we move and I unpack. So, it will probably be a year or more before I am able to use that camera. :)
And yes, believe it or not this is normal for us. Things are usually chaotic and we wouldn't have it any other way. I learned a long time ago that having everything organized and perfect doesn't work for me. So we embrace the chaos!
Here are a few pictures of our new house. Things are coming a long nicely. We will have a lot of work to do in the coming years, but we love to do it. I am very eager to get some flowers planted and a few more animals to occupy our small farm. Nathan will be a little disappointed that I couldn't get him a polar bear, but hopefully he will be happy with a few other animals.
1 comment:
What a wonderful farm! It's going to be so charming, the house is lovely - I like the placement of the windows in the eaves along the back (or front)
I think that moving is an awful task - my experiences have been moving my parents twice and us and can't imagine having to do it with a large family, but I know that you'll manage nicely and soon, you'll be all settled in your beautiful new home, making new memories. That's a great, exciting thing! :)
Love and blessings to you and your family this Easter week,
Linda
Post a Comment