Thursday, May 05, 2011

Easter

Easter was a little sad at our house.  Matthew ended up running a fever all day Saturday and he didn't feel very good Sunday, so I stayed home with him and Abby while the rest of the family went to Jared's parents for Easter.  I packed a little and spent the rest of the weekend cuddling with Matt.  On Sunday afternoon he was feeling much better and the rest of our family arrived home in time to go to Ellison's birthday party at the church.  Dave had a huge egg hunt in the basement for all the kids.   They loved it!


 The birthday girl and her Mommy.





 Grandma Tami helped Abby find eggs.


 Ellie and her birthday cake. 

 Here Dad, I'll share!

 The 4 sister's picture.  I look like I just woke up.  Which I probably did.  I slept with Matt the night before so sleep was a little scarce.

We went out to show Dave and Amy our new house.  Abby was running wild in her Easter dress.

No comments: