Friday, May 20, 2011

Life on the farm

We are turning into a zoo!!  Oh wait!  We are already a zoo.  We are just adding the proper animals now to finish out the zoo.

 One morning Jake came running downstairs.  "Mom we have baby birds upstairs."  Obviously this surprised me a little.  I looked at Matthew and said, "Do you have baby birds upstairs?"  "No, Mom!  I don't have baby birds in my room."  Hmmmmm....  I looked at Jake and asked him to show me the baby birds.  Upstairs we go and this box was sitting next to Matt's bed.  I looked at Matt and asked, "Are you sure you don't have baby birds in your room?"  "Oh, you mean those baby birds?!"  Goodness!
 My chickens.  I seriously find these birds interesting.  I'm not sure why!
 Holly found a nice soft spot to lay while Jared was trying to find the bullsnake that snuck in our well pit.  Yes, you can add snakes to our zoo!
 Nathan likes to pick me flowers.
 I found this shirt for Jake and I love it!  It says, "Room too clean?  Call...  Lil' Boy Wrecking Co.  For all your mess making needs.  1-800-TROUBLE"  LOVE IT!
 Jared with our new horse Mick. 
 Jared watching our new horses Mick and Min.
 Matt went for a 4-wheeler ride and found a big mud hole.

 Saddling up.
 Tanner leading Matthew around the house.
 Jared trying to calm Min down. 
 Tanner leading Nathan around.
 Jake's turn.
 Min didn't like being seperated from Mick.  She was a little wound up.

No comments: