You asked about my layout--it's just one of the layouts you can pick, and then I just messed with the colors under "fonts and colors". The header with the verse on it came from www.christart.com I had fun messing with it! I can spend entirely too much time on this type of thing (while my laundry sits :-)
3 comments:
Awwww, these are such great pics! I'm stealing them. Thanks! LOL!
Oh, by the way... that last comment was from me. Duh, I always forget that it doesn't automatically put my name on them. Anyway, thanks. Later!
Love,
Auntie Sarah
You asked about my layout--it's just one of the layouts you can pick, and then I just messed with the colors under "fonts and colors". The header with the verse on it came from www.christart.com I had fun messing with it! I can spend entirely too much time on this type of thing (while my laundry sits :-)
Post a Comment