Another week has flown by and it is hard to believe that we will be taking Kenna to meet her Grandma this coming weekend! That means I will have a busy week of doing laundry and making sure we don't forget to send anything home with her.
We had planned on a trip to the zoo this weekend, but because of the College World Series in Omaha we have decided to find some other things to do!
The kids are all doing good. I think we are finally over our 4-5 week illness we had. I lost my voice the last couple of days, but I seem to be getting that back now. Hopefully we can go the rest of the summer feeling good!!
I have a favor to ask everyone... Could you please keep AC Werner and his family in your prayers? He was injured in Iraq over the weekend. It sound like he is doing ok... he chose to stay with his unit instead of coming home. I know his family is very worried about him!!! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment