I seem to be having trouble downloading pictures, so I will post more pictures from the weekend when it is working a little better. So, for now I'll just update everyone on what is happening at the Blackman household!
Kenna rode her bike today without training wheels. Jared worked with her for quite awhile and she did really good. She only road it on the grass and right when she was getting ready to stop a tree reached out and knocked her down. Hopefully she will get back on and ride it tomorrow! She was doing REALLY good!! She is doing great, but I think she enjoys some alone time during the day. The boys are a lot to take sometimes!
Luke is in heaven with Kenna here right now. He walks around with a smile all day! It is nice to see him so happy! He woke up on Sunday night with a high fever and spent a day in bed miserable. He is feeling better now and I tried to get him to take it easy today, but he is going full force again.
Matthew is doing great! He wants to be with Kenna and Luke doing big kid things. So far he is the only one who hasn't gotten sick so we are praying he stays healthy.
Nathan woke up Monday morning with a fever. He has been miserable the last few days and if he isn't better tomorrow I am taking him to the doctor.
I had my doctors appointment on Monday. The baby looks great and my due date will be January 15th (my Dad's birthday)!
I guess that is all for now... I'll post more pictures when I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment