We went to Papa and Nanas this past weekend to help them celebrate their 30th Anniversary! We all had a blast hanging out with family and catching up with everyone! The kids had fun playing with their cousins and spending time with Papa and Nana. I'll post more pictures in another post.

Kenna, Morgan and Luke

Matthew, Britni and Zoe hanging out.

Everyone making stepping stones. (I'll post them later.)

Britni doing dishes and Brad pretending to help!

Aunt Katie pushing the kids on the swings.

Jared being one of the kids!

Nana trying to hold Zoe and Matthew! (Cody in the background laughing!)

Hanging out in the living room.

Nathan, Chase and Morgan hanging out.

Matthew and Kenna hanging out before bed.

Brad helping Zoe ride a big girl bike!
1 comment:
Okay, Miss, I had to click on the photo of Matthew and Kenna because I barely recognized him! OMG, his hair is a KILL. I think we should all get together sometime soon. How does next weekend sound? hee hee...
Uncle Dave
Post a Comment