I just thought I would let everyone know they have a week to get their votes in before we find out if were having a boy or girl. To help everyone out I thought I would let you know what Jared and I think... Jared thinks its a girl and I think its a boy. Sorry we couldn't be better help! Right now 85% of you or 33 of you think it is a girl. That leaves 6 of you thinking it is a boy. We promise to update next Tuesday to let you all know if you are right or not. Thanks for voting!
4 comments:
its a girl, i can feel it in my bones...lol and i think you should name her Emma, since i cant use it...lol i cant wait to find out!
its a girl, i can feel it in my bones...lol and i think you should name her Emma, since i cant use it...lol i cant wait to find out!
I predicted a girl for you and so far my other two predictions are 100% correct.
The only thing is I just knew it was a girl for Vanessa and another boy for Aaron and Cara. I just knew it. I had no doubt.
On yours though, I have no clue! I said girl though, so I'm sticking with it! Amy says it's a boy though...
I think it's safe to say that no matter which gender this upcoming Blackman is, you're going to have a very interesting house in the next year! Safe to say?
Oh, and you have great names picked out for either, so that's a plus!
I'm babbling, huh?
Uncle Dave
It is safe to say our house will be interesting! That might be an understatement! LOL!
Post a Comment