BOY!!
Yes, you read that right! It's a boy! We are pretty sure because he was showing off. All of my boys like to show off on that ultra sound. We are excited and looking forward to the challenge of raising four boys!!!
I'll post ultra sound pictures after I get them downloaded. I also have a video if I can figure out how to download it.
8 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! Those boys are going to have so much fun together growing up. You'll have lots of great memories :)
I was so wrong. Though my heart was telling me girl and my gut was telling me boy...
ALWAYS go with your gut...always.
Uncle Dave
I was wrong... i am never wrong..lol well congrates on your 4 boys! It will be fun... see you cant stop now you need two more boys to have your basketball team...lol
Aletha
i am so happy for you!
It's always so cool to see that ultrasound...so happy for you! It will be fun to have another boy. :)
Wow! you should check out the following blog when you get a chance: www.testosterhome.blogspot.com You'll be able to relate :-)
Congrats! Your house will be busy!
Congrats Missy on the news!
Julie and Troy
I couldn't be happier!! He has some very sweet big brothers who will show him everything they know --and then some! It will never be boring at your house, Missy and Jared. Love you,
Mom Vrbas
Congrats! They sure will have fun growing up together. Can't believe it, all boys! Love ya.
Ness
Post a Comment