Well, tomorrow is the big day! The polls will close tomorrow at 10. We are finally going to find out if we are having a boy or girl. Thank you, everyone for giving your opinions. At this time 87% of you think it is a girl. Either you all have great intuition or it is a lot of wishful thinking! =)
I'm sticking with my original guess of it being a boy. I change my mind every two weeks, so it is about time for me to change my mind again. Jared has always sworn it's a girl, so we'll see whose right.
As far as names go, Abigail is winning the girls spot with Jaycee right behind. On the boys side of it, Jacob and Jonathan are tied. We might try to do another poll for the name after we find out what we are having. So, stay tuned and check in tomorrow!
3 comments:
oh cant wait, cant wait... thank goodness i dont have your cell number cuz i would be calling you like every hour...lol well wish you luck tomorrow cuz i know its a pain in the butt to have those done with a full blatter... cant wait...lol
Alli
You have to call me immediately! And I mean it! None of this sending flowers crap! Oh wait, that was me...did I ever apologize to you for that suspenseful day?
Call me. I'm dying to know...
The Dave
You have to get on here as soon as you get home or send me an email 'cause I really want to know!! Have fun-I always love seeing the ultrasounds-it's so amazing.
Post a Comment