Monday, August 20, 2007

Small update.

I know everyone has been wondering about Luke's first day of school, so I thought I would update everyone.
Luke was a little nervous when we got to school on Friday. Jared and I were both able to be there to drop him off. He was pretty quiet until one of his friends got there and then he was off to go talk to them. When I picked him up from the bus he was really excited and talked my ear off. He had a great day. He was really excited to get back today. He even went to bed really well last night.
Matthew went from a big boy bed back to a crib. We tried it for three nights and then decided it was a bit early. He was getting up and playing until 11 every night. We tried several different things, but in the end nothing worked.
Nathan is working on getting his two top teeth. They are so close to being in. He really likes to do what the other two boys are doing. He's also enjoying some alone time with Mommy now that Luke is in school.
I have been busy. The kids keep me on my toes. Luke's first day of school was harder on me than I like to admit. I blame it on being pregnant and all the lovely hormones. I think it will take me a while to adjust to him not being home everyday.
Jared has been busy as usual. He wouldn't know what to do if he didn't have some kind of project to do.
We have decided we aren't going to adopt anymore cats. Our little kitty, Frosty, disappeared early last week. We haven't seen her in about a week. Pooch broke her leg some how and after a week of Jared doctoring her, she died on Friday. It is the first cat that Jared buried. Luke and him made a cross for it.
I guess that is all for now. We hope everyone enjoyed their summer!

4 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

thats ok Missy i cried the first day of kindergarden and the first day of first grade and also second day, but this year i was pretty good so i guess i getting use to it know...lol but then Colten start Preschool this year and i starting to feel the tears again. theres never a ending! sorry about the kittens. Hope you have better luck next time....at least you have kitty...lol

The Hagan Clan said...

second grade...lol

sixbehrs said...

I plan to keep Sonya in her crib for as long as I can!!! We just moved Olivia into Sonya's room (she'd been sleeping on our landing--I know, sounds weird). The transition was surprisingly smooth, but I think it helps that one of them is trapped in a crib!

Anonymous said...

I dread the thought of my baby boy's first day of school! I can't imagine. I would have been a complete mess! Actually, I wonder if they'd let me go back to kindergarten with him...hmm...

Uncle D