Jared and I were excited to host Christmas this year. We've been working hard to get the house ready to be sure we could relax and enjoy it this year. Christmas Eve I had a doctor's appointment and then spent the rest of the day cooking and cleaning. We ended up missing church- a fact I'm not proud of. So, Jared and I sat down that evening and watched "The Nativity Story". It's a good movie and it was nice to have that reminder of what this season is truly about.
On Christmas we had about 20 people here for lunch. I think everyone enjoyed themselves! We even got to enjoy a little snow for most of the day. Thank you to everyone for coming and the good food you shared! We hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did!!!

Daniel and Matthew hanging out and Sabrina admiring the presents under the tree.
Aunt Cindy showing Sabrina how to bowl on the Wii.

Tori got tackled! The kids beat up on her for quite awhile.

Tori finally got the upper hand and attacked Luke! The "adults" in the back ground are playing a tournament of bowling. I think Daniel won.

Our morning started off with the kids opening our gifts.

Matthew's new ride!

Nathan's new ride.

Nathan and Matthew wouldn't open their presents. Luke, Jared and I finally opened them for them. They were too busy playing with their Santa gifts. I bet next year won't be like that!!!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a very nice and relaxing time with all your family... love the new wheels boy's!
Im just sooo happy that you were able to be home with your family and boys for christmas!!!
really glad you were not in the hospital!!!
Looks like fun. Do you really have 2 washers and 2 dryers there in the background? That's what I think I'm seeing, but just wanted to check....:-)
Post a Comment