We are now sitting in our new family room watching a movie. I have been doing laundry upstairs for about three days and I am loving the convenience of having a laundry room on the main floor. We have a lot of touch up painting, moving furniture and cleaning to do, but we are taking a day off to relax.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
More work on the house...
Our lives have been crazy lately. Jared and my Dad have been working constantly to get the addition ready for Kenna to get here and to have it ready for Christmas. Here are a few recent pictures of the progress...
My kitchen windows that use to look out to the backyard.
No more windows... Jared checking out the job at hand.
Jared, his Dad and Greg working on plumbing.
Jared and Matthew having a moment.
Me cleaning the tub.
My Dad stuck behind the washer.
Matthew and Nathan helping me organize the laundry room. They are a lot of help.
The boys playing in the nice open area! They loved having carpet down so they could run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's nice to see you have most of this done with Christmas just around the corner along with the little guy due soon. I love the picture of Jared & Matthew!!! There is something special between Matthew & Jared I think. I see it when Jared gets home or comes in the house from working in his shop. Matthew just brightens up when he sees his daddy. That picture is one to keep! Love to all of you! PattyH
The house looks wonderful. I cannot wait to see it.
Post a Comment