Monday, December 10, 2007

We are crazy- here's proof!

Yes, we got another pet. We've known for several weeks now, but have chosen not to say anything. It's an early Christmas gift to the boys. Matthew is already attached to him. Now, if we could just teach him to be gentle!!!
Luke wasn't sure what to think. I think he was afraid we couldn't keep him.

Hmmm... any ideas for names?


Matthew let Jared check him out, but only if he could sit on his lap too.


Matthew kept saying, "My Doggy!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! How about Sam for a name? :) PH

Charlie said...

He looks like a Tuttles...
But you are prob thinking...hmmm
...cat...
Kitty would like it! :)

The Hagan Clan said...

aww see all it took was a new best friend for Matthew to talk...well he sure a cutie...i say brownie is a good name!

Anonymous said...

You may not use Sam for a name 'cuz that is going to be my next son's name and that would be weird. Sorry... But I do think your puppy looks like a 'Dudley' which I will offer up since I know we are NEVER getting another dog. That will NEVER happen. So, I'm giving you that name. Actually, the full name for a second dog was Reverend Dudley Dandelion, but I'm positive you're not into that. So go with Dudley. I also like Tuttles...good one, Charlie!

Anonymous said...

What a cute puppy! I will send Katie down to play with it as she has been begging for a puppy for Christmas. It is not going to happen. Teresa