Sunday, January 27, 2008

Big yawn!

Jared was making Jacob smile last night, but I couldn't catch it in time. Here he is right after his smile. Sorry, that will have to work until I can catch it!


Matthew and Nathan fell asleep on the way home from church. That doesn't look very comfortable.


My boys and I.



Jacob and I.


Jared helping Nathan on the ice.


Luke and Matthew playing Candy Land.



We took the boys outside on Saturday and Sunday. It was finally nice enough for them to run around for a little while. They really enjoyed the fresh air.


Jacob with crazy hair.




11 comments:

Charlie said...

It sure was wonderfull weather we had here this weekend!
Love the outfit Jacob was wearing! :)

The Hagan Clan said...

I LOVE all the pics... they are so cute and good! I really love the one with you and all the boys...you look beautiful... i cant help but laugh my butt off for the last pic... see what happens when you have so many kids you cant keep them strait... i do that ALL the time!

Blackmans said...

Aletha~
I am so glad you said something! I read your comment and started laughing my butt off! OOPS! Thanks for letting me know so I could change it!

Wheeler Family said...

It was great to see you @ church today! The boys all looked so cute. I LOVE Matthew's curly hair :)

Bley's Blog said...

Great pictures, Missy! I love Jacob's crazy hair. :) It has been awesome having warmer weather. We took the kids for a wagon ride yesterday afternoon.

kt said...

Loved the pics! They made me laugh and cry at the same time (could that be pregnancy hormones?!?1!)
I loved the 2nd pic of Jacob, it was sooo cute! All your boys' hair seem to have such character!
I miss you all so much!
love, kt

Anonymous said...

I love Matthew's hair right now! In that pic of all four boys and you, his hair is awesome.

These pics are so much fun--especially the pic of the two boyz asleep in the car. I've never figured out how kids sleep like that!

Anonymous said...

BTW, I love all your songs! Even the country ones... I need to update my playlist and put it back on my blog...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sherman said...

Love the pics. I can't wait to bring Addison home to meet the boys. You look very good. I love the pic with you and the boys.