We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
LUKE!!! Am i right!!!
ok messed on that one...1. Matthew2. Luke3. Jacob4. Maya5. Jacob again!i dont know that was real hard!
ok i totally forgot Nathan in there so i would have to say 5 is Nathan
1. Matthew2. Luke3. Jacob4. Nathan5. Maya
1. Matthew2. Luke3. Jacob4. Nathan5. Mayathe anonymous above was mine too, i forgot to sign in. love, kt
I have to go with kt on this one.Jas and I were guessing and when we opened up the comment page Jas said "someone allready guessed yours." So...1. Matthew2. Luke3. Jacob4. Nathan5. Maya
I don't think I'll try. Kt is probably right :-) But I will say this--they're all adorable and look like they're related, that's for sure!
1. Matthew2. Luke3. Jacob4. Nathan5. MayaBuncha cuties...BTW, love the pic of Luke in the sunlight. I don't remember that one!
I for sure knew Luke, Jacob & Nathan, but I couldn't tell Matthew & Maya apart. Sweet babies!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LUKE!!! Am i right!!!
ok messed on that one...
1. Matthew
2. Luke
3. Jacob
4. Maya
5. Jacob again!
i dont know that was real hard!
ok i totally forgot Nathan in there so i would have to say 5 is Nathan
1. Matthew
2. Luke
3. Jacob
4. Nathan
5. Maya
1. Matthew
2. Luke
3. Jacob
4. Nathan
5. Maya
the anonymous above was mine too, i forgot to sign in.
love, kt
I have to go with kt on this one.
Jas and I were guessing and when we opened up the comment page Jas said "someone allready guessed yours." So...
1. Matthew
2. Luke
3. Jacob
4. Nathan
5. Maya
I don't think I'll try. Kt is probably right :-) But I will say this--they're all adorable and look like they're related, that's for sure!
1. Matthew
2. Luke
3. Jacob
4. Nathan
5. Maya
Buncha cuties...
BTW, love the pic of Luke in the sunlight. I don't remember that one!
I for sure knew Luke, Jacob & Nathan, but I couldn't tell Matthew & Maya apart. Sweet babies!
Post a Comment