Monday, June 30, 2008

Craziness!

It's crazy around here. We have a wild bunny running around the house. Jared caught it this morning. He thought it would be cool to show the kids. He left for work and I was showing Nathan, Kenna and Luke when the rabbit jumped out of the trash can it was in and ran off. The last I saw it, it was in our bedroom. We managed to corner it, but then it got away and I haven't seen it since. Our bed is torn apart and I made a complete mess of the house trying to find it. If anyone has any ideas how to find a wild rabbit in the house please let me know.

I thought I would post a picture to show the craziness of our house. I was searching for the rabbit when I came out and found Nathan in Jacob's swing. I have no idea how he got in it, but couldn't help laughing.

1 comment:

The Hagan Clan said...

WOW~girl, i dont know how your going to get it out...cuz right now its scared out of its mind so its probably going to hid for the rest of the day...maybe when the kids are sleeping for naps or at nite time it might be quite enough it might come out...wow thats a hard one!