Thursday, June 05, 2008

More pictures

Luke, Haley and Jacob
Luke keeps telling us he wants to have 10 kids when he grows up. I believe it... he is so good with babies!

Zoe, Kenna, Nathan, Haley, Luke, Jacob and Matthew


Jared showing Zoe the kitty. Zoe has really warmed up to Jared.

This cat cracks me up. It is always crawling in strange things. I think it wanted Nathan to give him a little ride.


3 comments:

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Oh, how adorable! That kitten is such a character!

Are you sure you don't want Addie Cat? 'Cause really, I'd give him to ya'! ;o)

brusoe2000 said...

I just love reading your blog...you rock at the pictures. Ok for the 20 year reunion...I agree we should like go to chicago and have our own party...and only invite cool people. lol we still have a few years

Charlie said...

I had to laugh at the kitty!!!
HOW FUNNY!!!!