Sunday, June 15, 2008

Crazy, fun weekend...

First off... I want to apologize for the amount of pictures in this post. Dave and Amy and Sarah forgot their cameras... so I was in charge of taking pictures for everyone.

As most of you know, this weekend was Pioneer Day's. It is the biggest thing to happen in our little town, so we always go out and enjoy the weekend.

Matthew and I. Luke took this picture. He is trying to learn how to use my camera. It makes me very nervous, but he does a pretty good job!

Part of our crew. I think we take up a good half of the street at the parade.

My good friend Angie and her daughter Lauren.


Grandma Elaine, Jacob, Nathan and Luke ready for the parade to start.

Papa Jerry and Peyton.

The other part of our crew. Like I said... we take up a good portion of the street.


Aunt B and Haley. Aunt B, Nana, Zoe and Haley came down to enjoy the day.

Amy, Jack and Dave enjoying the festivities.

Peyton and Papa again.

The kids grabbing their candy.

My brother, the ugliest woman alive, showing off his dress. More pictures of some ugly women later on in this post...

I think this is Jack staring at Joe wondering what he was doing... ok, probably not. But it sounded good.


Nana and Jacob enjoying some down time at home.

Miss Haley and I sitting enjoying each other.

Haley needed a little cat nap.

Kenna was able to hold her newest cousin.

Luke showing off his tattoos.

Lisa giving the kids their tattoos. I think we kept them busy for awhile. Then Britni and I decided to get one too.

Kenna and Zoe.

Nana playing with the boys.

My brother Joe playing softball in a dress.
All the "pretty" boys. The Palisade Fire Department and the Hayes Center Fire Department had a softball game and they all had to dress as women. I think everyone enjoyed this one!

Cami and Chase relaxing before the softball game.
Cami, Mike, Morgan and Chase came down to enjoy the weekend. They spent the night in the camper and Luke was excited to be able to sleep out there with them! Thank you guys, for coming down! We had a lot of fun!

Matthew at the softball game. He yelled at me right after this picture. He didn't have a nap all day... and really needed one!

Vanessa and Miss Addison!

My Mom and Jacob.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i LOVE vanessa's hair!!! its so cute on her! and whats up with jacobs hair!! POOR BABY! looks like he has hair plugs!! its soooo funny!!

The Hagan Clan said...

I remember when Matthew yelled at you... that was so funny. Looks like you all had a great weekend!