Friday, October 24, 2008

Group Photo

We bought the boys new pajamas the other day, so of course I had to take their pictures with them on.

As I was looking at the pictures, one thing occurred to me- Where did all these kids come from?!?!?! LOL! I tried to picture another little boy or girl sitting there with them and all I can say is, we are VERY blessed. I am the luckiest Mommy in the world!

5 comments:

The Hicks Family said...

They are SOO cute in their new PJ's! You are very blessed! They are all perfect, and I can't wait to see the newest addition!

Charlie said...

I have to say it...They are all fully clothed!!! How long did that last? :)

Anonymous said...

You & Jared are truly blessed! :)

Anonymous said...

Missy, sweetie! Your so totally out numbered...

Anonymous said...

I'll bet it's sooooo much fun.