Well, we have been busy here at the Blackman's Zoo, but that is pretty normal. On Wednesday the boys had a doctor check-up. I was concerned it would start snowing on me, but since Matthew was acting like his ear was bothering him again, we decided not to cancel. Jacob is growing and doing everything he should be. He is still in the 5th percentile for growth. Nathan is around the 25th percentile and doing good too. Then there is Matthew. He is in the 50th percentile and doing pretty good. He does have another ear infection. It wasn't even 3 weeks ago when he had his other one. The doctor agreed we need to do something and has referred us to an Ear, Nose, Throat doctor. She thinks he will more than likely have tubes put in. I am relieved to know we will get to the bottom of the problem. I didn't want to go through another winter of constant ear infections. We go see the specialist on Tuesday to see what they say. Hopefully when we get this problem taken care of it will take care of our other concerns with him too. If not we will run a few more tests on him in the coming months. More on that as the time comes!
My three biggest guys had on the same shirt the other day...


Luke got out of school twice this week, thanks to the roads. He wasn't happy with me when I told him he needed to lay down on Thursday, but the next thing I knew he was out. I think it's funny how he is holding the Gatorade bottle like it's a teddy bear.
No comments:
Post a Comment