Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A lot of stuff!

Today we took Matthew to the Ear, Nose, Throat doctor to find out if he needs tubes. He is scheduled for surgery next Monday bright and early in the morning. The doctor said he has a lot of fluid in his ears which is surprising since he has been on an antibiotic for almost a week. We will be relieved to have this over!!!

Today when everyone got home we painted pumpkins. I thought it would be a great idea instead of carving them, since sharp knives and little boys don't go together very well. Well, I think I have paint everywhere and I ended up wearing more than I had hoped to. They had fun though!







Nathan was covered!

Pretty pumpkin!


This picture makes me laugh. Jacob was having a blast, but he was pulling his Dad's hair!


Nathan wearing his shades on his head.


I am on a mission to get organized before the next baby comes. Jared and I made a very quick trip to Menards on Saturday afternoon and bought shelving for our laundry room.
Here Jacob is "helping" Mommy.


Jacob climbing over a large pile of clothes. He was having fun exploring the laundry room.


Jared hanging all the shelving.
We (and Grandma Elaine too) were also lucky enough to watch Miss Sawyer Jane for an hour on Saturday while her Mommy went to have supper with her Daddy. To be honest she slept almost the entire time. The boys loved it. They wouldn't leave her alone!

Miss Sawyer

The boys surrounding Miss Sawyer.

Matthew was lucky enough to go with his Daddy to work for a few hours on Saturday morning. He was very excited and a little frustrated with Mom for needing to take a picture.

6 comments:

sixbehrs said...

I love the picture of Jacob on the laundry! What a doll!

The Hagan Clan said...

love the pics of all the kids but i really love the ones with Nathan... and the paint!

Charlie said...

I will be praying for Matthew and the rest of the family. Great pics! The shelving looks great.

Bley's Blog said...

We will be praying for you Monday...that it will go smoothly, and take care of his problems!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

I'm thinking of poor Matthew. That has to be awful for him. Hope this takes care of it! Love all the pics - I just can't get over how handsome my nephews are!! ;o)

Dave Ja Vu said...

Sarah does have the most handsome nephews of anyone anywhere. But Missy and I have the most gorgeous nieces of anyone anywhere too, so it all evens out I guess.

Not to brag or nothin'!

I'm so glad you're getting tubes for Matthew. It'll be a tough week for him, but it'll be worth it I'm sure! Poor guy...