I've posted a couple of polls on the side. I was going to wait, but decided to go ahead and put them up while I had the time. Although I posted the poll I hope you will leave me a comment letting me know what you think we are having. It is fun to hear your answers! So far the people who are daring enough to say have said boy. Thanks! I promise I'll post pictures soon!
6 comments:
Well, I voted girl, just because I think it would be fun for you to have one :-) Of course, I love Olivia, but I voted Elizabeth because I also like that name, and I have a niece named Elizabeth. It sounds nice with Blackman. I voted Samuel because that's right there at the top of my boy name list, too! Always loved that name!
I think you will end with all boys. You know what your doing with them....girls are just to much trouble. I'm going with Joseph on the name because it can have a nickname like your other boys. Plus it's a family thing. You know. Well have a good day
I vote girl, because the boys would be great big brothers to a lil girl :)
I voted Samuel & Abigail
I voted girl. You are way too outnumbered there. I also voted for Samuel and Abigail. I can't wait to find out what you guys are having. Either way - you are gonna be great!!!!!
Well you all ready know what i think...lol and i think it would be cool to have twin boys then you'll have a basketball team...wouldnt that be awesome...tee-hee.. I like the name Oliver and Abigail!
I voted girl, I think she would be so spoiled by 4 big brothers! I also think it would be fun for you to get to buy some pink stuff too! My votes for names were Olivia, and Oliver. I was thinking about your kids names and I think it would be neat because of the ABC order you kinda have going on, so I think "O" fits in there well!
Post a Comment