
Legs crossed
Profile pictureSo, I've been a little on edge since my last appointment. At my last appointment the doctor had a hard time finding a heart beat. She finally found it, but a week after my appointment I started getting worried about it. (I'm a worrier!) On top of that I haven't been feeling movement like I did in my other pregnancies. So, I've been a little worried. And this apointment made me at ease and the doctor was VERY thorough! Everything looks great! Oh- and I guess it's time to annouce the gender_
It's a girl!!!!
I did pretty good. I only cried three time today!! We did a little shopping. We don't have very much pink and purple in our house!! We bought a few outfits and a blanket. Jared said he will do more shopping for her when he goes to Omaha in a few weeks. I think he is going to spoil her rotten. I'm scared!!!
15 comments:
Wow Missy you should of told me you was getting scared...i could of been there for you...dont do these thing alone...it will make you crazy...Well im glad she healthy and everything is looking good! I cant wait tell she gets her!
YAY! YAY! YAY! That's all I have to say! We're so happy for you guys! (And I think I know someone that can help you out with the pink & purple... ;o)
Love,
Aunt Sarah
You don't have to be scared. God has and will give you what he has destined. Rest in the knowledge that you are given this life by Him! He obviously says you need this!
Also, I LOVE the pic of the legs crossed! How cute!
Yay!! I love ultrasound pictures....it makes it all seem so much more real!
I knew it!! Congrats!! I am SOO happy for you!! She is going to be such a blessing to your family!!
God's grace and Mercy are bigger than your worries. I understand how you feel though. I have been bleeding off and on with this current baby. But God just gives me peace. We will keep you lifted up in prayer. And, as today is the feast of Jesus' Mother I ask her to intercede for you in a special way. After all, she knows exactly what is was like to lose a child. I hope that helps. It's all I can do from here. Love in Christ,
Heather
Missy,
I am so excited for you guys. If you have worries go to God's Word and find peace. Maybe she can't kick as well with her legs crossed! Love you, Josie
Congrats on the news...I voted for girl like dave, i'm so excited for you guys. The ultra sound pics turned out so good also. congrats again.
Congrats missy! The ultrasound pictures are really great ecspecially how it shows her legs being crossed
Congrats!! So excited for you! I hope everything goes well for you. Love the ultra sound pictures. I think about you all the time.
I am so darn excited for you guys. I voted girl. I love the ultrasound pictures.
Yay! Congratulations you guys! I had a feeling. So happy for you!
I had a feeling it would be a girl :) Now I keep wondering if there will be another Olivia at church :)
Congratulations Missy and Jared! So happy for you! Love the ultrasound pics....they help to see it's really real.
Love, Mom
Congratulations! The girls first reaction was poor girl with all those brothers she will never have date and Jared will never need a shot gun.
Post a Comment