I think it's time for another update from the Zoo!
The boys have been busy! Luke decided the other day to ride his bike without training wheels. He came running inside for me to see what he could do. Jared was at work and I was doing dishes when he taught himself how to do it. Jared had been working with him for quite some time. I guess he just had to do it on his own! He does really good and he really enjoys leaving black marks on the sidewalk. He is getting excited for his birthday party.
Matthew is a handful! I think he entered the terrible twos a couple months ago. He has a REALLY bad habit of hitting. We have tried to curb it, but nothing works. He also recently started to wrestle Nathan. So far Nathan is a good sport about it, but I have to keep a close eye on him so he doesn't hurt him. He doesn't realize it is different than wrestling with Luke. He also still takes his diaper off in the crib. My Mom got a good taste of it today when she babysat. He smeared poop all over and she spent forever cleaning it up. I felt bad. I think we are going to try the duct tape method. NOTHING else seems to work. If that doesn't work, then he will be potty trained early!!!!
Nathan has decided to get his own attitude. He has started to throw fits if he doesn't get his way or someone takes something from him. I have no idea where the attitude came from, but he has a lot of it. He also hates to be left out of anything. He thinks he's as big as the other boys.
I had a doctor's appointment today. Everything looks good. I did lose some more weight. Nothing too major, but I hope I start feeling better soon! I will have my ultra sound at my next appointment and we should find out if we are having a boy or girl then.
1 comment:
Miranda did the whole, "smear poop everywhere" deal one time when she was supposedly taking a nap. It was all I could do to keep myself from killing the child. Sounds like there's never a dull moment at your house!
Post a Comment