My grandma Elaine offered to babysit the boys last night. She does this pretty often and Jared and I really appreciate some time alone. I was excited because my week was turning out to be crazy. I needed a break!!!
Well, we went out for supper and Jared mentioned going to a movie. This was a huge shock! We haven't been to the movie together since we saw Vanilla Sky YEARS ago. It's been between 5-7 years. Jared would much rather buy the movie and watch it in the comfort of his own home. So, we met Patty and Gary at the theatre and went in to see "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry". We bought our popcorn and pop, watched most of the previews and then boom the movie shut off. We all sat there for a few minutes and then they came in to announce the electricity went off. We sat there for another 15 minutes and they came in to announce they wouldn't be showing any movies. They gave us 4 free passes and free popcorn and pop. We laughed about what the odds were that the one night we decide to go to the movie the power would go off! We had fun though, and I came home refreshed and ready to tackle another hectic week with my three boys!
Thanks to Grandma Elaine and Jared!!
3 comments:
At least we got to see the previews huh? haha We'll try it again sometime soon... :)
Aw man. That's poopy. There's nothing better than getting away for a while and seeing a good movie. We've been doing that a lot lately. Gets expensive with tickets, food and babysitter, but it's worth EVERY single penny.
At least you got the popcorn, right? That's the important thing after all...
thats too funny missy, by the way lindsay told me all about what you said and your not funny...lol
Post a Comment