We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Names
I got this idea from my brother. We already have our girls name picked out. Since we have had three boys the boys name seems to be the hardest to settle on. We want to know what your opinion is! Please vote and let us know!
You are forbidden from using 'Sam'. That's my name. I like Abigail and Jacob. Not sure about the middle name Call, but I'm sure like all names it'll grow on me.
I say girl and Amy says boy so we cancel each other out. That NEVER happens when we vote! It's everyone else that cancels US out! hee hee. Something tells me another boy is improbable, but it would sure be cool!
I voted for Abigail and Samuel. I think Abigail "goes" best with your boys' names..Luke, Matthew, Nathan, Abigail....all traditional, Biblical names :-) I would have named one of our kids Samuel if we'd had another boy. Love that name.
9 comments:
just so you know, i was the first person who voted! yeah!
You are forbidden from using 'Sam'. That's my name. I like Abigail and Jacob. Not sure about the middle name Call, but I'm sure like all names it'll grow on me.
I say girl and Amy says boy so we cancel each other out. That NEVER happens when we vote! It's everyone else that cancels US out! hee hee. Something tells me another boy is improbable, but it would sure be cool!
Uncle Dave
I love Jaycee Mae, cause it's kind of a mixed up version of Maycee's name! (Maycee Jayde :) I've always liked Jacob.
I voted for Abigail and Samuel. I think Abigail "goes" best with your boys' names..Luke, Matthew, Nathan, Abigail....all traditional, Biblical names :-) I would have named one of our kids Samuel if we'd had another boy. Love that name.
Okay, so lopsided voting on the gender of your next born. Amy is the lone voice of dissent on this one, huh? When do you find out?
The Dave-o
We find out at the end of August! So, keep voting if you haven't yet! It is lopsided! We shall see!
I think its a girl, and Emma Mae is so pretty...lol but the boys names i not so sure it is hard after haven three boys to come up with a forth one!
Post a Comment