We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Jared bought me a new program for editing my pictures. I haven't had a lot of time to play with it or read the book on how it works, but played a little with this picture.
Wow...that really sharpened it up and made the color even better. What is the program called? I hate the one that came with the camera, but haven't had the wherewithall to change it!
5 comments:
aww thats very cute!
Wow...that really sharpened it up and made the color even better. What is the program called? I hate the one that came with the camera, but haven't had the wherewithall to change it!
Dave
It's the Adobe Photoshop Elements. I wish I had more time to figure it out... it looks like a cool program.
I just love that picture. It is close to my heart....thanks, Missy.
Love, Mom
I thought it had to be Photoshop. I heart Photoshop and can teach you a couple tricks. Might have to find a copy of that program...
D
Post a Comment