Sunday, September 16, 2007

Random stuff...

The Blackman's have been busy lately! Nathan had a doctor's checkup on Thursday. He is growing and doing all the things he is suppose to. He is basically walking. He just prefers to crawl. I think if he spent more time trying to walk he would be better. He has taken to throwing fits when he doesn't get to do what the other two boys are doing. That isn't fun for Mom!


Matthew is changing constantly. He has started to talk and repeat what we say. I have been worried about his delay in talking and have talked to the pediatrician about it at every appointment. They have all told me to give him time. I guess that is exactly what he needed. We have to listen carefully, but usually we can figure out what he is trying to tell us. He is also growing SO fast. I bought him an outfit two weeks ago and he wore it once and it doesn't fit anymore.

Nathan also likes to crawl under everything. He gets underneath beds, our hutch, and tries to crawl under the dressers. His head usually has red marks all over. He hasn't figured out that he can't stand up in tight spots!!

He also likes the taste of his own foot. He gets that from his Dad!! =)
Nathan and Luke hanging out.


Nathan checking out the groceries.
Matthew and Nathan watching Papa Carson working in the backyard.

Matthew trying to dress himself!
Matthew playing catch with Kitty.

Luke can usually talk Matthew into anything. I have no idea how he got him to push him on the John Deere thing!
Matthew's new sunglasses! Very stylish!
Luke has been tired when he gets home from school. I found him sneaking in a quick nap several times in the last few weeks!! He loves school and it seems like he grew up over night! He was also excited that Awana has started again!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. All of them!

Unc Dave

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Gosh, you have a really good camera. Your pictures are all so good. 'Course your boys are all very photogencic too! Love this whole post. Especially Luke napping... poor kid, this 'being a big boy' stuff can really tucker a kid out! Huh? Too cute!

Aunt Sarah

The Hagan Clan said...

ok my favorite one is sucking the toe...lol ok cant help it i love all of them these are really good!!! looks like you had a busy week!

The Hagan Clan said...

btw Matthew you look very snazzy with those new slippers on!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all your new pictures Missy! The boys are sooo CUTE! :)

Anonymous said...

You always have good pics, Miss, but these are exceptionally special. Everyone. I can't choose a favorite, because they are each very special...just like the great boys in them! Ok, so I"m not objective! I am prejudiced, because I'm their Grandma!!!and I can.

Love and thanks,
Grammy Tami

Anonymous said...

OK, so I didn't notice the slippers at first, but I completely agree with 'Letha!

SNAZ-E!

Dave

I think that's my fave pic of the bunch too and they're ALL fantastic!

The Maris' said...

The boys are so sweet, I love to see pictures of how fast they are growing up. Looking at your Blog is a great way to start my mornings.