Life at the Blackman's zoo never gets boring. This week Jared, Luke and Papa Jerry left on Tuesday to go to Texas. Jared has some child support issues to work out and Kenna was mad when she heard that she wasn't going to see her brothers. Luke was also pretty mad he couldn't go see where she lives. So, Jared decided to take Luke with him. I will update on what they have been doing later.
My week has been interesting. Being home with two little ones under the age of two can be interesting. They miss their Dad and have been really ornery!!



6 comments:
isnt funny what kids do when you have your back turn!!! These are very cute pics!!!
BTW~ Nathan on the last pic. looks so dang cute but it looks like a lil bit of ornery
Aren't they their most charming when they are the oneriest?!!! They look like partners in crime!! LOL
Love, Grandma Tami
The pic of Nathan is so cute. He gets cuter like every minute does he not?
Dave
I would have to agree with Unca Dave ~ I think that every time I see Nathan, Miss. What an adorable little boy! Of course, it comes as no surprise since his brothers are also adorable.
Hugs-n-kisses,
Auntie S
I agree with you- he gets cuter every minute!!
Post a Comment