Sunday, September 09, 2007

Nathan's party!!

We threw Nathan's first birthday party yesterday! First Birthday's are a big thing at the Blackman's house. We like to celebrate in a big way! We had a barbecue for Nathan last night and had family and friends over. Nathan felt very special and I think everyone had fun. Thank you everyone for coming and thank you for all the gifts!
Nathan eating his lunch and refusing to let go of his balloon.

Jack enjoying the festivities!

Britni, Matthew, Zoe and Nana enjoying some sunshine.

Nathan in the middle of his presents.

Nathan opening his own present.


Matthew got an early birthday present from Uncle Dave. I think everyone enjoyed this one!

Nathan playing with his toys.

All the kids playing with the new toys.


Jack being goofy! He was having a lot of fun!




The cake experience! Of course he got his own cake to destroy. You can't have a first birthday without it! He got pretty messy.
Papa Carson and Matthew


Khaliah having a good time!


Nana and Nathan relaxing after a long day.

4 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

aww looks like you all had a blast... wish i could of been there! Nathan and the cake pics are pricless! Matthew gift rocks...looks like the boys could have a lot of fun with that!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Jack told me to tell you all thanks for a good time...and the hugs from Matthew and Luke were nice too!

Uncle Dave & Jack

Anonymous said...

I'm very curious as to what the 9 "Other" votes were for on your baby name poll, Miss! Do tell!

The DMV

Anonymous said...

I tried to email you back three times and I keep getting an undeliverable message. What up?

Dave