Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Another week...

Joe pulling Matthew, Peyton and Luke in the wagon.

Papa Jerry and Nathan


Peyton trying to pull Luke and Matthew.



Nathan and Great Grandma Vrbas

Matthew being cute!


Jared and half of the salsa he made this last week.


Nathan being cute in the tub.



Nathan reading the paper!




7 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

the kids are cute... looks like a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

You do have very cute kids! That is alot of salsa, we are trying to find a good recipe, I have thousands of tomatos!

Anonymous said...

Holy Salsa! Do we get a jar? I've neglected my garden so bad this year, my tomatoes are angry! Looks like a funtastic weekend. We'll see you on Friday!

Anonymous said...

You take the best pictures Missy! I love the one of Nathan trying to give Papa Jerry his pacifier! Also Matthew's "look what I am gonna do next" face! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Matthew looks like he's 'bout to find himself some trouble!

Anonymous said...

Why do I keep forgetting to put my name on my posts? That was me up there...

DMV

Anonymous said...

We had such a good day together on Monday, didn't we? I love the pictures, Miss. Thanks!!
Love, Mom