Thursday, October 09, 2008

Announcement

Well, I think it is time to make an announcement. I don't think it will be a shock to anyone that.... we are pregnant! We had our first doctor appointment today. I will be due on May 23rd, which makes me almost 8 weeks right now.


The little peanut. It has it's butt right against the wall of the yolk sac. It wasn't cooperating for measurements very well.
I have a habit already of calling this little peanut "He". I guess that means I think it is a boy. I will post a poll later on so you can give me your guess... it'll be a while before we will find out, so I think we have time.

17 comments:

brusoe2000 said...

Well congrats....i'm very excited for you guys. Keep us informed.

Connie Lawless said...

Congats!!!

The Hagan Clan said...

Congrats Missy and Jared!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Congrats!! May 23rd huh? Perhaps you'll have yours before I have mine!? ;o)

Blackmans said...

Sarah- I am beginning to wonder! LOL! I hope not for your sake!

sixbehrs said...

:-) Wowza....you should buy stock in diapers right away :-)

The Southworth's said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!! How exciting.

Charlie said...

I have to agree with Sara...but I think I may make a little profit off of you and buy stock in diapers myself! :)
I am so happy for you! Congrats!

Wheeler Family said...

Congratulations! I love ultrasound pictures. It's so exciting.

Bley's Blog said...

Congratulations!

Dave Ja Vu said...

Yay! We're so excited! Since my last prediction was wrong-o, I'm taking my time on this one...

Josie said...

I am so happy for you guys! Boy Missy what someone will do to get out of the weigh in! (Just kidding)May is a good month. Josie

Mindy said...

Congrats you guys!!! Very exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my dear!!! You're such a great Mom! Love you all! :)

Tami Vrbas said...

Congratulations! PaPa Jerry and I are very excited!

kt said...

Congratulations! You know we are so happy for you guys!
LOVE YOU!

Sherman said...

Congratulations to the both of you!