Another crazy week come and gone. I have no idea where the time goes! We started a new project this week. I will post more on it later.

After taking this picture I realized that Jacob's head is almost bigger then Nathan's. Nathan is our only child who didn't get the Vrbas head. Lucky kid!!

Jared needed a little nap and Matthew decided hanging with Dad is more fun than bath time.

Our little man with his shoes. We have a very hard time finding shoes for our children. They all have a very high arch, so finding shoes that fit is next to impossible. This was the first time Jacob not only wore shoes, but walked in them. He was a pro in no time.

The boys eating breakfast Dad cooked them. It's our weekend ritual for Dad to cook us breakfast. I think we all enjoy it.

Nathan and his cars. This kid has an obsession. He has to eat, sleep, breath cars.


I made a quick trip to the doctor today. They did another ultra sound. Everything looks good. To my surprise the doctor said her feet were up near her head. Instead of the usual fetal position she has her legs straight and they expand the length of her body to her head. OUCH!! I know it isn't a big deal for them, but that has to seriously be uncomfortable. She also did another 3-D ultra sound, but since the pictures are pretty close to the ones from the other week I won't post them.

Here is her leg stretched to her head.
2 comments:
love the all the picture..and so glad everything is going well for you and lil Miss Blackman...i love her ultra-sound pic. too..i have one almost exactly like that one the Colten but his foot was behind his head...they do the darnest things dont they!
Poor Nathan didn't get the Vrbas head. That means he doesn't have an oversized brain like the rest of us! (Neither scientists nor physicians have proven my theory on that, so grain of salt time!)
Post a Comment